I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Monday, December 27, 2010

Talented Aussie & Kiwi Authors

I like a good book - who doesn't?

Nothing beats curling up on the lounge or in bed with a new book off your To Be Read pile and spending a few hours whisked away on some adventure whether it's in a paranormal world, an ancient time period or a contemporary setting.

The last couple of months I've been lucky to read quite a few local authors. If you're looking for some "home grown" talent why don't you check out some of these books?

Mel Teshco writes hot erotic paranormal romance for Ellora's Cave.
Christina Phillips writes ancient historical romance for Berkley's Heat imprint.
Nalini Singh writes paranormal romance and urban fantasy romance for Berkley Sensation.
Denise Rossetti writes erotic paranormal romance for Berkley Sensation and Ellora's Cave.
Helene Young writes contemporary women's fiction (with a twist of romantic suspense) for Hachette Australia.
C.C.Coburn write contemporary romances for Harlequin America Romance.





Have you any "home grown" authors you'd like to recommend to me? I'm always on the look out for new books!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie,
    I'm very chuffed to be up there with such fantastic writers!
    Hope you have a great new year =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great New Year yourself, Mel! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful group of ladies, Kylie. I've read 4 out of the 6 - all sensational!!!

    I'm currently reading Nalini's Slave to Sensation and Angels Blood is my reward book currently. Also reading CC's book. It's on my computer and so don't get to read it often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kylie, for putting me on your list! (And I love your description of what I write - think I'll try and convince Hachette to use it too!!)

    ReplyDelete