I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Go BILD'ers Go!

This is a huge shout-out for my incredible writing buddies on the BILD loop (Book in 50 Days).

We're a dedicated, supportive bunch of published and unpublished writers from Australia, UK and NZ who've been helping each other achieve our goals and cheering each other on as we reach certain milestones.

And this week and a bit has certainly been cause for celebration. Why?

Well, just check out this list of accomplishments...
We've been dancing and celebrating as the news kept coming in. I'm so proud to be a part of this group!

So, congratulations to these wonderful ladies - Bec S., Michelle deR., Kendra D., Soraya L., Kris P., Thilo G., Tracey A. and Sue W.!

No comments:

Post a Comment