I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Monday, June 28, 2010

GUEST BLOGGING: Going for Gold!

Well, things are hotting up on the conference circuit. Blogs are beginning to post articles about preparing for them and interviews with RITA & Golden Heart nominees are underway.

The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood has invited all 2010 Golden Heart® finalists to visit and this kicks off tomorrow (June 29th) with a "Meet the 2010 Finalists" blog.

On Wednesday, 30th June, I'm in the hot-seat over at the RWOz blog with Sandie Hudson. She'll be interrogat-- umm, I mean interviewing me about being a Golden Heart® finalist, asking what it was like to get THAT phone call, to sharing a bit about the book that got me there.

Then, on Wednesday, 7th July, I'm revisiting the Ruby Slippered Sisterhood blog, only this time I'm doing a one on one interview and talking about  "Going for Gold" (yes, you guessed it, more Golden Heart® goodies!).

For anyone interested in finding out some more info about the mystery of this "Golden Heart" thing feel free to drop by. I'll see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Kylie - have a good flight, soak up the knowledge and get the most out of every moment. I've got my fingers crossed for GH.

    T

    ReplyDelete