I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Monday, August 1, 2011

August is conference month...woohoo!

With the southern hemisphere romance writing community gearing up for their annual conferences, August is a chocka-block month.

The Romance Writers of Australia are celebrating their 20th anniversary and holding their conference at the Hilton on the Park in Melbourne, Vic.

And the Romance Writers of New Zealand are descending on the Crowne Plaza in Auckland.

I'll be attending both conferences then spending an extra week visiting friends in New Zealand. Posts on this blog may vary somewhat in the coming weeks but there will still be posts on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

To kick this month off, some funnies...





1 comment:

  1. Ohh, the funnies are funny! Lol at Curling up inside a good book, that's my job!

    Thanks for the conference links, Kylie! Enjoy your time at the conference!

    ReplyDelete