I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Friday, June 29, 2012

ALLIANCE FORGED countdown...

This comes from a particularly tense (and hot) scene...
“I can feel your need, too, Varian.”
The beast inside him reacted, almost as if it’d been waiting for Kymora to challenge him. Varian surged from the pool. Water sluiced off him in sheets. He headed straight for her...
Crimson hues outlined everything. She wanted honesty? He’d give it to her. He grabbed her shoulders and propelled her toward the wall behind her. Pinning her there, he leaned in close.
His lips brushed the shell of her ear. “What need can you sense in me, Kymora? Because I’m struggling with more than one,” he growled.

ALLIANCE FORGED (Ch.24)

4 comments:

  1. What need can you sense in me Kylie?...is it the desperate, aching need to get my hands on a copy of AF asap?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a test, Ms Griffin. :) Seeing as how today's the 29th that must mean AF will soon be winging its way to me from the Book Depository! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, ladies! Only a few more days to wait!

    ReplyDelete