I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Monday, January 6, 2014

ALLEGIANCE SWORN is an ARRAwards finalist!

I woke to some awesome news this morning!

Sitting in my inbox was an email from the Australian Romance Readers Association letting me know that ALLEGIANCE SWORN is an ARRAwards finalist in the following categories:
  • Favourite Sci-Fi, Fantasy or Futuristic Romance
  • Favourite Cover from a romance published in 2013 (hats off to Gene Mollica, the cover artist, & the Berkley art department for such great work!)

I'm so thrilled, especially on seeing the finalists lists on the ARRA blog - wow, am I in some fantastic company! Scrolling through them, I kept ticking off the ones I'd read and enjoyed. So many wonderful stories and authors!

And I'm tickled to pieces that my writing buddies Bec McMaster and Dakota Harrison are also nominated for a selection of ARRAwards! Woohoo!

Now, it's a waiting game - winners will be announced at the ARRAwards Dinner to be held on 22 March 2014 at Cello’s Restaurant in Sydney.



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelleyrae. It was a wonderful way to start the week getting that email.

      Delete
  2. Thats great...
    yet, whats greater
    is if you 'n I were
    to RITE Upstairs zzzillionz!
    upon zzzillionz! of novelties.
    HintHint
    NudgeNudge
    PokePoke

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Upstairs I mean
    HintHint
    NudgeNudge
    PokePoke
    Love you.
    Cya soon.
    be@peace.
    The Way i hear it?
    You only gotta love
    God and love each other.
    GBY

    ReplyDelete