I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SHADOWFAE's lucky commenter!

Happy SHADOWGLASS Release Day, Erica!

I hope your book flies off the shelves.

Now for what everyone has been wating for...but first (and yes, this a blatant delaying tactic *grin*), thank you so much to everyone for dropping in to chat with Erica and leaving your comments - there were certainly some interesting questions asked, some more unusual than others! LOL

The free autographed copy of Erica's book, SHADOWFAE, goes to Robyn.

Congratulations, Robyn! You have until the end of the working week (Friday, 5th March) to contact me off-line (at kyliegriffin@clearmail.com.au) with your address so I can post the book to you.

Happy reading!



 *If the book remains unclaimed a runner-up will be announced.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me, Kylie. It was great fun! And Robyn, I hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the opportunity for some deep thinking in regards to the mirror, and a chance to try a new author. It is great getting to know a little bit more about the person behind the book.

    I am looking forward to getting away from reality for awhile.

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete