I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Book Cover contest winners!

Thank you to everyone who participated in this contest - I hope you had fun!

Without further ado, here are the answers. And if the three winners could email me with your postal address - kyliegriffin71(at)optusnet(dot)com(dot) au - I'll send your book prize off to you.

WINNERS:
1. Adina West
2. Cath
3. Kate (YzhaBella's BookShelf)

ANSWERS:

Ice-Cold Lover - Mel Teshco

Severance - Jess Anastasi


Taken by Fire - Sydney Croft


Passion Untamed - Pamela Palmer


Nightfall - Ellen Connor


Driven - Eve Kenin


Warprize - Elizabeth Vaughan


Death's Sweet Embrace - Tracey O'Hara


Shadowglass - Erica Hayes


Strongman - Denise Rossetti


Exile - Rowena Corey Daniells
Song of Scarbaeus - Sara Creasy


Embrace the Night Eternal - Joss Ware










2 comments:

  1. I've just changed my blogger name but its still me :)
    Will email you shortly.
    Cath aka Book Chatter Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can decide who you are, eh, Cath? :-)

    ReplyDelete