I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Italy Trip (part 2)

I'm spending a little time on my birthday doing things I really want to do - one of them is catching up with the blog.

Here are some more photos from my trip around Italy!

The Leaning Tower of Pisa - it sure felt weird climbing the stairs inside.

This is a view from the top of Pisa overlooking the field of Miracles and the Duomo.


Piligliano - one of the medieval villages in the Toscana countryside that I visited. I really loved walking the twisted cobblestoned streets. This picture is taken from the window of the albergo (hotel) that I stayed in. It was built right on the edge of the cliff!

Sorana - another of the medieval villages I explored. Lots of friendly cats in these places!



Look what I spotted in one of the many street stalls in Pisa! Our own Aussie author - Kelly Hunter!


Bikes, bikes and more bikes - Italians ride them all over the place!

2 comments:

  1. Pisa is one place I didn't make it to during my trip to Italy. Looks stunning.

    The smart cars were the new thing when I was there. Not so much the bikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the piccies coming, Kylie. They're great.

    ReplyDelete