I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Friday, April 27, 2012

GUEST BLOGGING: Creating Fantasy Romances

I love paranormal romances - doesn't matter what sub-genre - fantasy romance, urban fantasy, science fiction romance, apocalyptic romance, paranormal romance, steampunk...

I've been invited to visit Mission:Romance to share some of my thoughts about world building and fantasy romances, to help "Focus on All Things Fantastical" (aka promoting all things paranormal!).

Want to know how I go about world-building in fantasy romances? Believe it or not, it's not just about using your imagination! Find out what inspired some of the places in my Light Blade series!

And if you answer the question at the end of the blog you'll go into the draw to win a copy of VENGEANCE BORN.

So, come on over and join me and help celebrate the paranormal genre!

No comments:

Post a Comment