I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Helene Young: BORDER WATCH winner!

Thank you to everyone who left comments and told Helene about their favourite Aussie place to visit and why - there were some wonderful places mentioned and a couple I wouldn't mind adding to my holiday itinerary!

Without further ado, the winner of Helene's debut novel, BORDER WATCH, is...

Kerry Scott with her comment on Alice Springs!

Congratulations, Kerry! If you could contact me on kyliegriffin at clearmail dot com dot au then we can make arrangements to send BORDER WATCH to you!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kerry! It was such a difficult choice to make we ended with the top six going into a hat for the final draw. Alice Springs came out first.

    I enjoyed the week enormously. As I'd been to some of the places recommended, the comments brought back lovely memories.

    And now I have a much longer 'must see list' to work my way through!

    Thanks for all your suggestions!
    Cheers
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I should have said a huge thank you to Kylie for hosting me this week!!

    Thanks, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete