I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

PROMO: Erica Hayes

Visiting my blog on Saturday 27th February is none other than Aussie urban fantasy author, Erica Hayes. Spread the word - tell you friends, shout it from the rooftops, send out messenger owls because this is a visit not to be missed!

Her debut book SHADOWFAE is out now and the second in The Chronicles series, SHADOWGLASS, is due for release on 2nd March 2010.

I met Erica via another friend in an email then had the pleasure of meeting her face to face at the RWOz annual conference in Brisbane. We then both flew over to attend the RWNZ conference.

In the photo, Erica is dressed up as a wicked looking fairy at the RWNZ Awards dinner. What a great night that was!

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I didn't met Erica at the Brisbane conference but she certainly stood out in that outfit. Coincidently saw her book today in the Mary Ryans bookstore in Byron Bay and bought it. Looking foward to reading it. Noticed the tribute in the acknowledgments to Valerie Parv - am working my guts out to win that competition!!!!

    Jennifer St G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, Jennifer!!! I know you've been working hard honing your craft.

    I think you'll find Erica's book unique in her world building and voice - I certainly enjoyed reading her work.

    Thanks for dropping in and I hope you come back to visit on the the 27th.

    ReplyDelete