I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

People called Kylie write awesome books...

What a cool title for a book review - "People called Kylie write awesome books... or, my review of Vengeance Born by Kylie Griffin."

Have to admit that it made me smile - I mean, how can the reviewer be wrong? (cheeky grin).

This review was written as part of the 2012 Australian Women's Writers Challenge.

Snippet:
Kylie Griffin is a pro at plotting and world-building. She has an unhealthy obsession with LOL Cats but you’ll forgive her that once you’ve read the book. It’s great.
I don't really have an unhealthy obsession with LOL Cats, do I? :-P

Check it out over at Kylie Scott's Love An Apocalypse blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kylie, I just saw this! Love it! But we're not discussing the LOL Cats thing again. Follow the step by step plan. I know you can break the habit! ;)

    ReplyDelete