I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, August 15, 2013

RWAustralia conference!

The Romance Writers of Australia are converging on Fremantle, Western Australia, for its annual conference ("Riding the Waves" theme this year!) - and I don't know if the city and its people will realise just what hit it come Monday morning!

At the RWA Awards dinner
It's my first trip over to Western Australia to attend the conference and I'm so looking forward to seeing some more of Australia.

Some of the highlights coming up:
  • the RWA Awards dinner - every year this is the time we celebrate the achievements of our published and unpublished authors.
  • The VPA Minion Breakfast - on the Sunday morning previous VPA winners meet to welcome the newest Minion into Valerie's Horde.
  • ARRA Book-Signing event - it's always lovely to meet readers face-to-face and chat about our love for books
  • meeting up with fellow writers we usually only see once a year at conference
  • attending a myriad of workshops and upskilling!
The ARRA Book-Signing event
 I'm so looking forward to this year's conference - I can't wait!

The Valerie Parv Award Minion Breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment