I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Saturday, July 31, 2010

PROMO: Blame It On The Moonlight!


A hidden past, a handsome, shape-shifting stranger, and a soul-deep connection that ignites under moonlight...

Ready for the teaser? 

Jasmine stepped backwards until she bumped into something rough and solid—the tree trunk. He was on her in a second. His hands braced either side of her head as he leaned in close to her ear, his hot breath washing over her cool skin.

"Where are you going, little girl?" His gaze kept dropping to her lips as if mesmerized by them.

"I don‘t know who you are," she whispered.

"Yes, you do." He leaned forward, his breath a tender caress against her mouth. "I‘m the big bad wolf." 

This is one hot, hot, hot story and it's called BLAME IT ON THE MOONLIGHT, the new Spice Brief from Aussie author, Tracie Sommers.

It's due for release from eHarlequin on August 1st, and you can find Tracie's book under the Spice tab.

5 comments:

  1. This sounds great! Another for my tottery TBR pile.

    Am watching Twitter right now for the GH results. My heart's all a-fluttery for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Kylie, I am sooooo thrilled for you. Congratulations on your GH win!!!!

    You're a star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that should be available today (or with time difference tomorrow), so thanks for reminding me Kylie.

    And as Cathryn said - You Are A Star!!!!
    Congrats!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi GH *WINNER*!!
    Have to say this is a great read =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stop smiling...doing a little boogie as I walk...fantastic, Kylie, Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete