I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Monday, July 26, 2010

USA, here I come!

Well, this is my last day on Australian soil.

Tomorrow I begin my trek to Orlando, Florida to attend the RWA® National conference and I'm just a wee bit excited, a lot nervous, but keen to see the northern hemisphere version/gathering of romance writers.

I was awed by the number of workshops on offer - about 100, I think. So many to choose from and for those who haven't been yet, that's an indication of how HUGE it is. I predict now I'm going to come back with an overloaded brain, more knowledgeable, definitely emotional but ecstatic that I went.

I might even sneak a visit in to Disney World :-) .

Expect some sharing of these experiences when I get back.

5 comments:

  1. Singing (somewhat out of tune): "Leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again."

    Good luck, Kylie. Have an absolute ball and I hope the return journey sees you proudly clutching that Golden Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time Kylie, and good luck in the Golden Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Kylie,
    you'll have a fantastic and awe-inspiring time!! Hope you get to see Disney World =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun Kylie and we will be cheering you on from here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo,

    You've got some news to share,

    Well done,

    Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete