I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

PROMO: An Interview With...series

As the end of July and August are THE busiest season for romance writers, I have An Interview With...series of posts featuring a swag of Aussie Authors & a ring-in from the USA.

I'll be absent from my blog the last week of July as I'll be winging my way to the Romance Writers of America National Conference, then in August I'm off to Sydney for the Romance Writers of Australia conference, and a week later I'll fly to Auckland for the Romance Writers of New Zealand conference. So these posts are articles I've written for the RWNZ Heart to Heart monthly magazine over the last year.

I hope you enjoy reading them. Here's who's coming up when...(mark them in your diary!)

23rd July - Mel Teshco
29th July - Tracey O'Hara
7th August - Sherrilyn Kenyon
14th August - Keri Arthur
21st August - Anna Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment