I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Monday, January 3, 2011

Blog Restructure

With my time now dedicated to writing more books, I've decided I need to restructure the format of my blog.

From January 2011 my posts will be:-
  • Monday - Guest Author
  • Thursday - Visiting RWOz, RWNZ or RWA members
  • Saturday - Bitsa post (they may involve news, quotes, other guests, latest reads, reviews, promotion, craft articles; basically whatever catches my fancy)
I also reserve the right to post out of the blue when the mood strikes! but for consistency these will be the days you can expect fresh content on my blog.

BTW, Happy (belated) New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!!! Hope it's fantabulous!!!!

    Have fun with your blog.

    And that picture is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping the New Year is Happy and healthy and full of many wonderful things for you (and all of us too...lol)
    Interestig interview. I love a great stroy with twists and turns and intrigue...
    Thanks Kylie
    Mary :))

    ReplyDelete