I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Friday, February 3, 2012

VENGEANCE BORN Countdown


4 days to go...

Was he insane? She was half human, half demon, the antithesis of everything he believed in.

The knowledge tore through Kalan, sent a wave of unease prickling along his skin. He pressed his lips shut and shook his head. To admit to anything would change the way things were between them.

The way things should be between them.
(VENGEANCE BORN Ch.9)

3 comments:

  1. OK, so you're ignition sequence is started and fire is lit. Hang on, Kylie! :)

    Impressive little snippets, by the way. Whetting my appetite for the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost time, Cath, almost! :-)

    Thanks, Sandy, a few more days of whetting your appetite then you'll be able to see the real deal! LOL

    ReplyDelete