I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Year That Was...2013...

It's the end of December and in a week it will be 2014!

Phew, where did 2013 go?

It's certainly been a manic year with a whole swag of events happening on my blog. Let's look back at some of the highlights...

Chris Hemsworth was my inspiration for Arek!


*GUEST AUTHORS
There have been many and you can find them all listed under this link but my favourites this year have included...


*The consecutive three-month long, three-box Aussie Author Giveaway that ran in conjunction with Rosemary's Books, Galaxy Bookstore and Rendezvous. It was a huge success!

 

*The whole month of March was dedicated to the buzz for ALLEGIANCE SWORN, which came out on April 2nd. You can find a host of extra's and insights into the characters of the Light Blade series during those weeks.


*Making the trek to Taree to speak on the Queen of Hearts author panel with Cathryn Hein & Karly Lane.


*Talking about world-building with:




*Posting up of A New Beginning (Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3), a free read science fiction romance short story.


*FUN STUFF
The Cat's Tale - the shennanigans of Furball, one of my cats, and a certain paper bag.



Was there anything that caught your eye this year on my blog?

I'd love to know what interested you!


No comments:

Post a Comment