I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Time to Make More Time!

After much thinking and decision making, it's with an element of sadness I announce that I'll no longer be posting regular articles on my blog.

I've been organising, preparing and posting series, guest author interviews and other articles for 5 years - a huge commitment of time and effort, one I have thoroughly enjoyed as I've met so many new friends through doing this - but it's time to call it quits.

Why?

Quite simply - my writing. Between teaching, writing, blogging and social media, something has to give. There are so many stories in my head busting to be written, I need more time!

I'll post blog pieces but they'll be when I have time or feel so moved. Will guests still be welcome? Absolutely (feel free to email me if you'd like to visit) but it will be more like guest posts rather than interviews.

What about announcements on new releases, good news and giveaways? I'll definitely post about them - never fear!

I'd like to thank all the guests who have appeared here, or those who have guest blogged or talked about various topics over the years. It's been a pleasure having you.

But most of all, I'd like to thank the readers of this blog - you have commented and corresponded with enthusiasm. I hope you've enjoyed the content posted or learned something new.

While I may not be as frequent a visitor to my own blog, I'll be haunting the pages over on Facebook, or tweeting on Twitter. And my newsletter will also still go out regularly (sign up here, if you'd like to receive it).

See you all in 2014 ... sometime!



No comments:

Post a Comment