I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Help Me Chase the Dream...


Well, the 2010 Chase the Dream competition has drawn to a close and now it's up to readers to vote for their favourite!

There are 8 finalists with entries and they span the gamut of romance genres. I'd like to encourage you to visit the website and place your vote. It's easy to do. (And yes, this is a blatant plug to vote for my entry DARK SHADOWS!)

You can vote anywhere between March 3rd and March 10th. As a huge bonus, the panel of editors and agents invited by Rachelle Chase and Leigh Michaels will be critiquing each of the entries and leaving their comments for all to see.

So, if you haven't voted yet, please do!

The final placings will be announced March 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment