I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cover Model interview

Woo-ooo-eee!!! Hawt cover model alert!

I've just spent 15mins reading engrossed and fascinated by an interview with Sam Bond (of "Atlas" fame from the UK Gladiator TV series) over at Maree Anderson's blog.

Sam was chosen as the cover model for her Red Sage release, FROM THE ASHES. There were heaps of fantastic questions asked and Sam was very open and forthright with the answers he gave.

Worth your time to check out this interview...oh, and the pictures Maree has included of Sam aren't half bad either *grin*.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up - what a fantastic interview!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maree was sure one lucky girl and good on her for plucking up the courage to ask Mr Bond if he'd do the interview!

    ReplyDelete