I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, September 2, 2010

RWA® Conference - Part 4

Some bits and pieces from my time in Orlando.

I managed to scrape a day to go to the Hollywood Studios theme park and I finally met some of the Sci-Fi Romance Brigaders from our newly formed website & blog.


Hollywood Studios where I took a Star Wars simulation ride to Endor, visited the Muppets in their 3D theatre, took a ride through movie sets, posed by Mickey and the Fantasia brooms, and wandered Animation Alley.


Beauty & the Beast show on a hot Summer day!


C3PO arguing with R2D2 as I waited to board the shuttle to Endor.


Four SFRBrigaders at the Awards dinner - Erica Hayes, Kylie Griffin, Sharon Lynn Fisher & Laurie Green.


Kylie, Sharon & Laurie.


SFRBrigader Ella Drake & Laurel Wanrow at the Literacy Signing.


SFRBrigader Karin Shah at the Literacy Signing.


The coveted RITA statuette - this one was won by Simone Elkeles for her YA romance book Perfect Chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment