I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Romantic Times Awards 2011

Every year RT staff and over 50 reviewers select the books and authors who will be nominated for a Romantic Times Award in various womens' fiction categories.

This year my agency - The Knight Agency - has garnered 24 separate Romantic Times Award nominations! You can find the full list of TKA author nominees here.

A special shout out to my RWNZ friends - Nalini Singh & Bronwen Evans. The girls were nominated in the following categories:

Career Achievement Nominee
Nalini Singh (paranormal)


Reviewers Choice Nominee
Harlequin Nocturne
Nalini Singh: Lord of the Abyss

First Historical Romance
Bronwen Evans: Invitation to Ruin

Vampire Romance
Nalini Singh: Archangel's Blade


Paranormal Romance
Nalini Singh: Kiss of Snow











What an astounding achievement, Bronwen & Nalini.

And way to go TKA authors, woohoo!!!

For the full list of RT Award nominees, click here.

2 comments: