I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Friday, December 2, 2011

The 2011 Paranormal Cover Art Awards (@ATUF blog)

The All Things Urban Fantasy book blog is holding its 3rd annual Paranormal Cover Art Awards.

Voting for your favourite covers is now open.

Our very own MJ Scott and Nalini Singh are finalists in the Best Female Cover respectively (with SHADOW KIN & ARCHANGEL'S CONSORT), while MJ also features in the Best Debut Cover section.













And it's nice to see Gene Mollica's artwork (the cover artist for my books, VENGEANCE BORN & ALLIANCE FORGED) among the finalists as well!


















Spread the word and go vote for your favourite covers.

2 comments:

  1. Some great covers Kylie, too hard to make a choice on these ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there were some great covers, Mel! I'm biased but I think MJ will do well with her cover! LOL

    ReplyDelete