I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2012

ALLEGIANCE SWORN - Bk#3 in the Light Blade series

Well, here it is...the cover and blurb for ALLEGIANCE SWORN, Book #3 in the Light Blade series.

I LOVE IT!

The hero and heroine are finally revealed! :-)

There are so many subtle details that tie in with Arek & Imhara's story as well as the series - Gene Mollica is a wizard!

ALLEGIANCE SWORN
(A Novel of the Light Blade)
There is no mercy in the demon realm. No escape. In this place of desperation and conflict, anyone who is not purebred is virtually powerless. Until a demon leader seeks to unify the races…
With the alliance of the humans and the half-blood Na’Chi forged, the demon Na’Reish prepare for war by seizing human blood-slaves. Captured during a rescue mission-gone-wrong, Light Blade warrior Arek Barial finds himself claimed by a Na’Reishi female who offers him an unexpected choice.
Raised in the elite ranks of a society she abhors, Imhara Kaal lives a dangerous double life as a Na’Reish Clan-leader and an advocate for a caste-free life that honors the Old Ways. Openly rebelling against the Na’Reish would mean her death, unless she can find an emissary willing to present her petition to the human Blade council.
But Arek isn’t about to blindly follow a demon—despite the intense attraction growing between them. And while hatred for the Na’Reish is all he has ever known, Arek must learn to trust Imhara, or risk the destruction of all three races…

ALLEGIANCE SWORN will be released on April 2nd, 2013 with Berkley Sensation.

10 comments:

  1. GAHHHH!!!!!!!!! I like this one the best!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the knife!!!!! The expression in her eyes!!!! Oooo I like his cuff band!!!!! AND THE BACKGROUND IS PURPLE!!!!!! My favorite color :)
    *Squeals* Definitely my favorite (not that I don't love the other ones)
    Congrats on a fabulous cover!!!!!

    Alyssa <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP IT IS GORGEOUS!!!!

    WOW, wow, wowee...lovin it to the max!!!

    Congrats Kylie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kylie. If that cover doesn't draw you to pick the book up, I don't know what would. It's stunning!

    Good luck and may it fly off the shelves for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie,
    What a brilliant cover. Arek is gorgeous as all get out!! And when you have the 3 side by side it's stunning. That man is a genius :)

    The cover gods have shone on you - and rightly so!!

    This'll spur you on to finish :)

    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an amazing cover, congrats! Just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone! I'm just over the moon that Gene has portrayed SO MUCH of the story in the cover - the darker purple really reflects the tone of Arek & Imhara's story - once you know it and take another look again at the cover you'll see how rich it is in detail. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kylie

    It's the best cover yet! Amazing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy atomic pile, Batman!
    I absolutely love this cover!! I have loved them all, but WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is your best cover so far too. I took one look and gasped!

    ReplyDelete