I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sound the trumpets, call out a multitude of male dancers, throw the streamers and stamp your feet!!!


It's official - my good friend, Michelle de Rooy, has crossed over to the OTHER SIDE! She has received THE CALL, A CONTRACT, and accepted!!!!



I'm bloody proud (and doing a mad dance around the office in excitement) to announce that she has been snaffled up by Samhain who have bought her contemporary romance (the manuscript that won the RWA Valerie Parv Award last year).

She will be writing under the name of Dakota Harrison.


CONGRATULATIONS, Michelle!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So well deserved :)

    Looking forward to your new release!!

    Cath

    ReplyDelete