I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Allegiance Sworn Countdown...

Here in this snippet you get to meet Imhara Kaal, the Na'Reish leader of the Kaal Clan...
Imhara squeezed the iron railing, knuckles turning white. His refusal sat like a rock in her gut. Heavy. Unmovable. To lose this warrior would end her ancestors’ legacy and condemn her Clan to death.
She couldn’t let either happen.
Her heart beat harder. There was one way to stop him escaping. A temporary measure until he understood. But the deceit involved sickened her. He would hate her more.
Yet what choice did she have? 
ALLEGIANCE SWORN (Ch.6)

1 comment:

  1. Kylie

    I am loving these snippets can't wait to read the book :)

    Have Fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete